Responsible for creating Stone Shop Drawings from Architectural Drawings using AutoCAD. Will also create tickets and paperwork for fabrication. Ability to manage electronic and conventional document files. Assists customers, answers salesperson’s queries, and able to answer questions that arise during fabrication or installation.
- Completes drawings, tickets and patterns specific to each job to ensure an accurate product is able to be fabricated.
- Work closely with other departments and be open to feedback.
- Provide the plant with an adequate backlog of accurate tickets on a timely basis.
- Ensure the tolerance on jobs match the specs received by the customer before it is sent into production.
- Review all discrepancies and/or stone shop drawing redlines with the contractor/architect to determine the best results.
- Establishes a working relationship with sales, architects, and other customers to ensure open communications between drafting and all other departments.
- Communicates with sales and production as early as possible regarding unusually large and/or complex jobs that will require advance planning and set-up time in production.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities as assigned and required.
Associate of Arts Degree or equivalent experience 5+ years drafting experience with AutoCAD. Construction knowledge required. Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
- Competitive base pay based on skill level
- Full time hours, 40 hours per week
- Comprehensive medical, dental and other supplemental insurance
- Company match 401K
- Paid Time Off available